[Hardtek] The Elements Of Turning People On (MP3)

Started by BooT-SectoR-ViruZ, May 07, 2008, 08:37:03

Previous topic - Next topic

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

some days ago i finally went back to making some music after several months... here's the result:

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ - The Elements Of Turning People On (Raw Version)

i'd say it's some sort of hardtechno with influences from hardcore, rhythmic noise and breakcore.
some people might think it's not 100% finished... let's see about that.

done with OMPT .51....

incomplete plug-list:
-CamelPhat 3
-Classic Reverb
-LFX-1310
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

bvanoudtshoorn

Not bad, BSV! It's not really my genre of choice, so I can't comment too much, but I will say that the production sounds clean, you use effects and panning well, and you control the flow of the track really well.

Interesting genre in the tag, too...

Sam_Zen

Good hardcore indeed.
And a piece is never 100 % finished, that's the tragedy of the composer.

If have some trouble with the vocal phrases. They sound like samples of japanese, so they don't link directly to the title.
Also because lots of instruments are already in the mid of the panning, and the voice has that position too.

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"
If have some trouble with the vocal phrases. They sound like samples of japanese, so they don't link directly to the title.
indeed it is japanese and the intro sample could roughly be translated as the track-title

QuoteAlso because lots of instruments are already in the mid of the panning, and the voice has that position too.
good point concerning the inbetween sample (which sais something about someone being an idiot)
i'll experiment on that a little.
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

mrvegas

Very odd, but enjoyable.  Not quite sure what to make of it, but I had fun listening.

Where did you come up with those genre titles?  What is break core?

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

mrvegas

. . . and I was just getting a handle on what Drum'N Bass meant.  I feel so old.

AppO

Gabber or harcore-tek is not my style. But the sound is powerfull. Good track for a teknival. I hope fans will enjoy.

AppO
The Humble Craftsman aka Viktor Ugo-Appas aka Jolimelodia