.52 Break to row xx on the last pattern...

Started by Saga Musix, March 07, 2009, 20:47:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

ftp://ftp.scene.org/mirrors/hornet/code/audio/docs/fmoddoc2.zip - BACKWARD.S3M

The tune should always jump back to pattern 0 and the row specified in the last pattern. modplug always returns to row 0. Without changing too much, it should be possible to NOT reset the tune if there's a "break to row" effect on the last pattern but instead go to the first pattern (or the restart position) at the specified row.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

My list of compatibility issues is getting shorter... working on a fix for this one.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

As I said I'm working on a fix (actually it's already been fixed, but not in .54).