In other news... I'm engaged!

Started by bvanoudtshoorn, March 01, 2008, 12:59:40

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanoudtshoorn

I'm engaged!

Yay! :D I proposed to my girlfriend of over two-and-a-half years on Friday night, and we're now engaged! :D

I'm very happy... :D

KrazyKatz

Mazel Tov!

I wish you only happiness and well cooked meals!
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

maleek

Congratulations! May you and your girlfriend be very happy :)

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

älskling

aGIANTpupafish

congratz!!  are we invited?   :P
Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Yah, It reminds me of MAD magazine where the farm guys are playing music on a broom with string, a clothes cleaner, a jug until the angry house wife comes and takes all her cleaning stuff.

Weretater

Sam_Zen

bvanoudtshoorn

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. :D

@KrazyKatz: Well cooked meals? Yep, they come standard. :)

@Maleek: Thanks - we are happy, and I'm pretty sure we'll stay that way. :)

@LPChip: Thanks, LP.

@aGIANTpupafish: Hmm... Invited? Tell you what - if you're willing to fly out to Australia just for the wedding, I might let you come. :)

@Älskling, Weretater, Sam_Zen: Thanks guys - I appreciate it.

LPChip

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"
@aGIANTpupafish: Hmm... Invited? Tell you what - if you're willing to fly out to Australia just for the wedding, I might let you come. :)

Hmm, that sounds tempting! :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

rncekel

Congratulations. I supposed you have thought a lot about what you've done before doing it; two and a half years is really a lot of time. I took only two and a half months to ask...
I wish you a lot of happiness

Asharin

Congrats man!!!

Quote from: "rncekel"Congratulations. I supposed you have thought a lot about what you've done before doing it; two and a half years is really a lot of time. I took only two and a half months to ask...
I wish you a lot of happiness

You think that's long? I've been with my girlfriend for 15 years, 3 kids, and we're still not married.
I am Dyslexic of Borg, resemblance is fertile, your ass will be laminated.

Really Weird Person

I would imagine that that probably confuses many people, having been with someone for fifteen years, having three kids with them and not being married to them. BTW, Waretater, that is a funny avatar! I have tried to find an avatar, but have not had luck, since the ideas that I have found are above the limitations set forth for avatar importing.

tvdude

Heya Barry.  I'm a little late, but that is typical me...not that that is an excuse or anything....regardless, congratulations, I wish you and your fiance all the best for many years to come.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

bvanoudtshoorn

Thanks! Don't worry about being late. :) It certainly still seems very new and exciting to both of us. :)