General Tab Interface Suggestion

Started by Anonymous, December 19, 2005, 00:11:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Not to complain about the current setup but the general tab could stand a more mixer-like interface, ala Fruity Loops or Kristal Audio Engine. While I don't know how difficult it would be to do, I think it would greatly increase productivity.

Sam_Zen

You better not compare OMPT with some other sequencers. It's another concept, so just take your time to get used to it, and find out about the detailed control you can have on the song.

hematurge

Quote from: "Anonymous"Not to complain about the current setup but the general tab could stand a more mixer-like interface, ala Fruity Loops or Kristal Audio Engine. While I don't know how difficult it would be to do, I think it would greatly increase productivity.
Sorry, that wa me I thought I was logged in.

I'm not really comparing it to other sequencers. I can't see anything in the general tab that would suffer if the interface was more like a mixer. It would be a hell of a lot easier to manage the VSTs. Just seems more practical.
At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols. - Aldous Huxley

hematurge

Danm, looks like the mixdown topic has turned into the very same thing as this topic. Moderators feel free to delete this topic if you see fit. I'll be posting in the other topic instead. Again, It was not my intention to double post.
At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols. - Aldous Huxley