[Easy Listening] You can do it (.mp3)

Started by LPChip, February 11, 2008, 20:14:00

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I've played another tune on my piano. :)

This time a more happy tune, and as always an improvisation.

I'm very happy with the result especially because its not one of the easiest songs I've played.

Enjoy. :)

Download: You can do it
Duration: 8:12

Feedback is always appreciated, and also a simple: I like it. :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

cubaxd

well, i can only repeat myself:
it's not my kind of music, but the fact that you play this life, and that really good, redeems this partially. I think, it could have some more variation in chords and volume.
just my personal opinion :)

tvdude

This is an amazing piece of music.  I would love hear it slowed down just a bit, played on a grand piano, accompanied by strings.  You never cease to amaze LP, congratulations.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

LPChip

I wish I could. :)

I guess I could too. :nuts:

Hmm... It would mean that I'd have to learn to play this song, but putting down the bpm from 70 to 60 or so would probably work. :)

Thanks for the comments though. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Mixed feelings.
It starts with a kind of 'chinese' colour, but as soon as the drums comes in, the classical western chord changes take over.
Nothing against it, but somehow I sense some fear to make any 'mistake' in the melodic line according to that system.
I consider the drum part as a useful metronome.