[Melodic Chiptune] Story of a Loving Sample (IT, OGG)

Started by Saga Musix, February 10, 2008, 13:37:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

This is a compo track I wrote in January. It's still the compo version, an extended version will probably follow soon.

Story of a Loving Sample
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

bvanoudtshoorn

Um...

Quote from: "Your website"Fatal error: Call to undefined function loadUserSettings() in /home/jojo/www/sagamusix/settings.php on line 18

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

bvanoudtshoorn

Thanks! Nice to see they're actually mods... :D I'll listen to them in the morning, seeing as it's well past midnight here. :)

Sam_Zen

Fluent and melodic.
I think instr. 24 is a bit too prominent when introduced in pat 8.

bvanoudtshoorn

Quite nice. I do think that most of the instruments you introduce after the snare (07) are a bit loud - the bass, drums, and accompaniment become completely lost.

Other than that, good stuff! I always like looking at people's actual mods. :D

Saga Musix

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"I always like looking at people's actual mods.
yeah me too :lol: that's why i always make my own tracks downloadable.
in fact, sample 24 is indeed a bit loud whereas the other "later" instruments are okay imho (for example, the chip melody definitely has to be in the foreground).
thanks for your feedback!