.49 Keys locked /interfering in Open /Save Dlgs [Dupe]

Started by Saga Musix, January 14, 2008, 12:36:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.49

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
yep, present in all OpenMPT versions i have used so far, but not in the original MPT.

Description of the bug:
Some standard key shortcuts won't work in open / save dialoges. Some of them are sometimes quite important, like Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V (and i don't like to use context menus, really). Also, if I want to close such a dialog, I want to do this by pressing ESC (works in all other apps), but when I do so, the window gets closed AND the current songs stops playing.
I suggest that keys are not scanned while one of these dialogs is open so those shortcuts work again and ESC does not interfere with OMPT.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

This bug has been suggested before.

http://forum.openmpt.org/index.php?topic=816.0

I'm therefor closing this bug to avoid trying to solve a bug twice.

Feel free to post the above rapport in that topic though!
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Quote from: "LPChip"This bug has been suggested before.
Oh whaat, do we have a "Bug Suggestions" forum now? :P  :lol:
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"
Quote from: "LPChip"This bug has been suggested before.
Oh whaat, do we have a "Bug Suggestions" forum now? :P  :lol:

ROFL :nuts:

I suggest that we make a bug in build .50 XD Sounds cool :P

Oh well, you know what I ment :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs