.49 Clicking left/right mouse button locks interface

Started by Saga Musix, December 30, 2007, 21:11:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.49

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
not tested

Description of the bug:
If you click the left and right mouse button simultaneously on a "flat button" (also known as toolbar), the player interface will get locked, i.e. you can click anywhere anymore, until you switch to another application and switch back to MPT again. Note that this does not happend with the main toolbar in the upper part of the windows since it has a context menu. however, it happens with the toolbars on the song tabs...

Edit: Moved to issue tracker: http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=27
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Confirmed. Its a strange behavor what happens. Its like the program becomes in a waiting state and only can get out of it once the program lost focus or is being minimised (which will cause it to loose focus too)

I suspect that as soon as the program looses focus, it gets the new state of the mousebuttons and snaps out of the freezer.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs