.51 VST loading bugs

Started by Saga Musix, March 29, 2008, 21:24:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.51

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
nope, new in this version

Description of the bug:
We all know (well, probably not) the buggy JS vst plugins which all have the same unique ID. However, when i launch OMPT build 51, i get a MsgBox that says that several VSTs (guess which!) are missing. when i go to the vst selection dialogue, they are still there and usable. kinda annoying, since it happen with every start of openmpt.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Relabsoluness

Can you confirm that the file that is reported missing actually do exist at the given path?

Saga Musix

All of them exist. As said, I can use them inside openMPT.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Jojo"All of them exist. As said, I can use them inside openMPT.
:? (bewildered)

Saga Musix

Just to go sure, I removed them from the plugins list and added the again - The problem remains. You can download the JS series at (-----) to test it.

Relabsoluness

Ok, bug and reason confirmed. To be fixed sooner than later, I hope.

Saga Musix