[Easy Listening] Unexpectedly Sure (.mp3)

Started by LPChip, November 17, 2007, 18:55:16

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

And another piano piece by me. :)

This time its much happier.

You can download it here. The song's duration is: 3:13.

Enjoy, and take in mind that feedback is highly appreciated. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

Is there someone that is willing to give me some feedback?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

tvdude

LPChip, this is a really nice tune.  What was the inspiration for it and does the song title have any special meaning?  Congratulations on some good music.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

LPChip

I just wanted to play something happy :)

Not really a source of inspiration I used. Perhaps my own mood X)

Thanks for the feedback :)

aGIANTpupafish

once again you amaze me :P (i presume this is improvised)

a couple of little mistakes, if u can have mistakes in an improv.

lovely melodies and expression once again.  perhaps a few more contrasts between loud and quiet sections but other than that, pretty darn good!
Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Yah, It reminds me of MAD magazine where the farm guys are playing music on a broom with string, a clothes cleaner, a jug until the angry house wife comes and takes all her cleaning stuff.