Something that Would be Interesting

Started by Really Weird Person, November 04, 2007, 20:38:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

I do not recall posting this, so here it is.
Do you know what would be weird?
Any of the following:

1.   Trogdor and Bowser going head to head in a battle
2.   Bowser and Stinkoman going head to head in a, as Stinkoman would probably call it, a CHALLEEEEEEENGE
3.   Mario and Stinkoman going head to head in a, as Stinkoman would probably call it, CHALLEEEEEEENGE
4.   Mewtwo and either Stinkoman or Trogdor going head to head in a battle
5.   Marzipan, Peach, and Daisy having a fight over Homestar
6.   Midna and The Cheat going head to head in a helpfulness to Strong Bad contest
7.   Link and Stinkoman going head to head in a CHALLEEEEEEENGE
8.   Michael Jordan and Strong Bad going head to head in a basketball spinning contest
9.   Yoshi and the King of Town going head to head in an eating contest
10.   Homestar Runner and Sonic the Hedgehog going head to head in a running contest
11.   The poopsmith and a crane going head to bumper in a shoveling contest
12.   Tails or Rayman and Marzipan going head to head in a quick hair spinning contest
13.   Rayman and Stinkoman going head to head in a CHALLEEEEEEENGE
14.   The Paper and a stone tablet (not tablet PC though) (A stone tablet PC would be pretty much useless anyway.) going rock to paper (to scissors?) in a longevity contest (assuming that neither are near water)
15.   Coach Z and Rasputin going head to head in a longevity test (after drinking several bottles of Listerine)
16.   Michelangelo and Strong Bad going head to head in a painting contest
17.   Strong Sad and Togepi going head to head in a crying contest
18.   Data and Strong Bad going head to head in a multi-channel singing contest
19.   Microsoft Windows and Strong Bad going head to Start in a contest of keeping track of positioning
20.   Mario and Bubs going head to head in a contest of treating illnesses
21.   Stinkoman and Big Show going head to head in a CHALLEEEEEEENGE
Those would be quite interesting to see. What do you think?

älskling

I have no idea what/who half of the people/objects are, which perhaps makes it even more interesting!

Really Weird Person

www.hometarrunner.com
That site may help with some of them.
As for some of the other items, this may help www.wikipedia.org. I suppose that, unless you know how to read German [I don't], this probably would not be very helpful. www.marioparty.de. You can probably figure out whose page I keep open an awful lot on that site!

residentgrey

The holographic doc from Voyager did a multi-channel singing stint too. I saw that episode of Data in TNG.

i r trekkeh
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.