.48 Impossible to create 128 channels

Started by Saga Musix, October 31, 2007, 21:10:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.48

Description of the bug:
It is only possible to create 127 channels, not 128 as it would be logical. however, if you go to the last channel tab (125-128), the 128th channel is displayed, but how!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Bug confirmed.

Its looking weird, but I don't think it would be something that bothered me...

So I guess this is one of those low-priority bugs.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

low priority possibly for those who don't need so many channels (like me :P), but still, i think that this is pretty easy to fix as it looks like a little overflow error to me. maybe just an array that's too small...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Sam_Zen

This behaviour looks similar to an old bug on this forum (or previous), where the whole pattern view looked like that.
Had something to do with a kind of transparency. Does the sample view beneath has some reddish area ?

Saga Musix

Uhhh.. there's nothing  wrong except this display bug...

Saga Musix