Author Topic: Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)  (Read 35749 times)

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
    • Download music, samples, VST plugins: Saga Musix Website
  • Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 17:14:26 »
Well, welcome to the modplug forums. :)
ยป No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Offline LPChip

• Administrator
    • http://lpchip.nl
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro N (x64bit)
Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 18:26:21 »
Selamat pagi Adrio :)

And welcome to the forums.

I'm half indonesian and from the Netherlands
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Offline wandering genie

• Active artist
Re: Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 16:10:51 »
LPChip: Yesterday I took a look at your tutorial. Though I am a musician that plays some instruments, I am relatively new to trackers (I had only few experiences with them) but I feel attracted  by them. Your tutorial is helpful and I appreciate and thank the time you dedicated to make it!  :)

Offline LPChip

• Administrator
    • http://lpchip.nl
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro N (x64bit)
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 20:09:30 »
Thanks wandering genie. I'm glad that you found it helpful. Play with the tracker for a while and once you feel ready post one or more songs here. :) The true fun starts when you get feedback to improve yourself. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Offline Cyph3r

• Active artist
  • :)
    • Bandkampz
  • Operating System: Windows 301
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 01:25:49 »
shift+click on the channel headers (i.e. the area that reads "Channel 1", "Channel 2" and so on) to enable multichannel recording for this channel. repeat until you have enough channels for multichannel recording.

wow sweet!!!
Music ^_^