Cooperative/chainletter chiptune experiment

Started by Waxhead, October 22, 2007, 01:08:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Waxhead

Tune on webserver updated with Relabsoluness' additions but:
Before I shout next please I just want Relabsoluness to check if the file on the server is correct.

LPChip

I do notice that in Relabs pattern, the part with the echo has been moved so that one part is not using the echo anymore. I wonder, was that intended?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Relabsoluness

It's not correct. I added two channels so some data is missing and that's why one of the echo channels is in the wrong place. Maybe it's better to send the whole file next time, not just the pattern data.

LPChip

Quote from: "Relabsoluness"It's not correct. I added two channels so some data is missing and that's why one of the echo channels is in the wrong place. Maybe it's better to send the whole file next time, not just the pattern data.

Yeah, thats what I did too. :) I only pasted the pattern data because no channels were added.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Waxhead

Just send me the entire file and let's get this over with ;)

Waxhead

Waxhead

Ok I could not help it and I added another pattern myself to spice it up a little :)

So due to lack of interest:
NEXT (or anyone previous) PLEASE :D

LPChip

Am taking it (forgot to write it) but I'm done also :)

Sending the module to Waxed head.

Relabsoluness

Seems like pattern 2 was corrupted(or censored) again: one echo is on wrong channel and data from two last patterns is missing.

Waxhead

Quote from: "Relabsoluness"Seems like pattern 2 was corrupted(or censored) again: one echo is on wrong channel and data from two last patterns is missing.
It think it sounded a bit strange - also you mentioned that you had a more channels that was in the module you sent me but just remake your pattern to mix into the rest and send me the file again ok ?

edit: Someone pointed out that my post was a bit rude - I did not intend for it to be like that but edited the text a bit to reflect what I actually meant ;)