[Darkwave] Crown to Headless King (MP3) Moody, melancholic

Started by Andy Livid, October 08, 2007, 18:34:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Livid

This is better version of this song in sound-quality. This is my favourite.

Song name: Crown to Headless King
Genre: Darkwave
File format: mp3
File size: 5,2 MB
Kbps: 192 Kbps

Link to download:

http://www.mikseri.net/music/play.php?id=315983&type=dl

If you want more, go to my artist page:

www.mikseri.net/andylivid

Thank you!

migileke

I liked it, it sounded very rich and you have a nice voice for this type of song. I also have a two remarks:

- the fade-out is a bit too long, I think. The song doesn't have a real ending.

- there is a lot of noise in the song. Is that intenional or due to compression? Or just bad samples?
Migisoft - You mentioned gaming?

Sam_Zen

Great title.
I enjoyed this. The only drawback was the introduction of the piano at 3:33. It's surrounded with instruments that have about the same sound character already, so it 'drowns' a little.

Andy Livid

Thanks for listening it! The background noise could be a synth which has an "squeezing" sound. It is distorted a little bit. There's also some "clicks" or "pops" in the background, which are intentional and some kind of rhythmic elements. :)

But it could be also some noise...I don't know what is meant. But I'm also deaf to song's mistakes! :D

Thank's for both of you for interesting pros and cons!

Saga Musix

cool tune, the lyrics are okayish... i think there's a bit too much treble in this mix...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Andy Livid

Hey!

I made some improvements to my song Crown to headless king. The link in my first message is updated to it.

Thank you.

Sam_Zen

The sound has somewhat improved, but, to be honest, I find the particular piano more clear in the previous take.