Exotic formats converter?

Started by Apocalyptiq, October 09, 2007, 08:11:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Apocalyptiq

I have some modules amiga games tunes, which are in some exotic formats: mdat, smpl (e.g.: http://www.exotica.org.uk/tunes/archive/Authors/Game/Huelsbeck_Chris/Jim_Power.lha). MPT not supports it... But some of exotic formats like p4x, np3, chan can be converted to .mod by Amiga program, Pro Wizard, and it works  :wink: But Pro Wizard doesn't support mdat, smpl...

Saga Musix

There's no TFMX converter, that's for sure... Only a few people (especially Chris Hülsbeck in the "Turrican" series, who invented this format) used TFMX, and there aren't many playback routines out as Chris lost the format specs and those players are not 100% compatible. I'm currently aware of 2 major TFMX playback routines (this is the best routine i know, works in XMplay and WinAmp).

oh, and just in case you're wondering: MDAT is the file for pattern data and SMPL is the sample file, both together build a TFMX song.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.