[Soundtrack] Battle in Koboldsburg (mp3)

Started by cubaxd, September 27, 2007, 21:51:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

Right on, Nahkranoth.
I just relistened to "jazzen_reloaded.it" and it's just wonderful stuff.

aGIANTpupafish

Quote from: "cubaxd"
I like your music too. For example "Past Regrets". Sorry that i didn't answer to your posting, but i almost never find the words (i'm just a shy guy :oops: really), and i don't like to write as response to every posting "This is great", "This sounds good", "I like this", so i think it's better to write nothing, instead of writing always the same :-/. Because, if i would do so, people would think: "Ah. cubaxd answered to my posting. but i already know what he wrote *yawn*."

My modplugforum folder is currently about 470 MB in size, and i have an older dir archived on DVD. I like many of the tunes that have been posted and i wouldn't see good music as a creativity killer, but rather as something that's fun to listen to, or in the best case as a source of inspiration :P

^ same here a lot of the time.  I listen to nearly everything posted up here.

1: Loving it. Really nice mood to introduce the album. Loved the flute.  Not sure if it creates the image of a battle in my head though.
2: Wow fantastic. Loved the guitar-ish sounds in here.
3: I get a sense of the panic in this track.
4: Wow I absolutely love this track.  Some of those melodies are wonderful. It's like being smothered by the darkness.
5: Not as entirely on this one. But I love the cellos in it.  I like how (in my mind) our hero becomes lost in the cave, and then finds his way out again.
6: I get the sense of a gentle feeling of triumph and hope, and yet shock and despair still lingering.  Flute was wonderful.
7: Hectic stuff, but in a wonderful wierd and twisted way.  I get the feeling that the druids conjured some 'special grass' up for these celebrations :p

All in all, wonderful stuff.  But, I must ask what are you inspirations? You have a very unique, and wonderful style.
Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Yah, It reminds me of MAD magazine where the farm guys are playing music on a broom with string, a clothes cleaner, a jug until the angry house wife comes and takes all her cleaning stuff.

cubaxd

@aGIANTpupafish

Thank you very much for your review. I'm glad that you like the music.

QuoteBut, I must ask what are you inspirations?
In this case, it was the game "Battle for Wesnoth" which i've played alot at the time when i made this music. And in general, i think it is also my "bipolarity". There are times when i make 3 halfway good pieces in a day. And there are other times when i get simply nothing done.

QuoteI get the feeling that the druids conjured some 'special grass' up for these celebrations :p
Haha. That was the least they could do :)

Sam_Zen

I notice quite some jokes here about writing while 'under the influence' of some agricultural product.
Could be an item for a poll/inquiry :)