you like it?

yeah,it's cool
1 (25%)
nah,it's pretty stupid
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: September 12, 2007, 02:06:46

mr.guy

Hi all,it's been a year since iv'e been here.
I don't know if this is spam,but if it is im sorry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there. Do you have a mod file(S3m,.Mod,.IT,or.xm) file you want to add? go to http://www.modplace.tk

To add your song. Mp3's aren't allowed.

Thank you.
Skeiwalker

Saga Musix

i think it's kind of lame to advertise for a project like this at modarchive... :P
but still, my honest opinion: it's crap. you'll have to do a lot more coding to keep a project like this running, get a proffessional host, and of course NOT a TK domain :P Oh and btw, i really think we have enough of module archives....
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Novus

Quote from: "Jojo"i think it's kind of lame to advertise for a project like this at modarchive... :P

Now, now... I advertise my compo on here. Of course, I wrote to an admin first and got permission, but still... ::)

But yeah, as for the site itself... I could barely get anywhere because half the pages wouldn't load until I had hit Reload a half-dozen times, so I finally gave up on it. DEFINITELY need a different webhost, my friend.
And no, I'm not back, whatever the hell "back" means. :)
novusmusic.org

Saga Musix

Well, there's a big difference in a compo website and a module collection website, Novus :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.