Hello again!

Started by tvdude, September 07, 2007, 17:06:28

Previous topic - Next topic

tvdude

Hello everyone.  Just wanted so say hello again, I have not logged in for a while, although I have checked out the forums on a daily basis.  I log in as tvdude, but my name is Paul, and my artist name is "The PS PROJECT".   I am 34 years old, and on July 7th, 2007, while surfing at a local beach, I had a heart attack.  I just want everyone to know who visits and posts on the Modplug site that although I have never met anyone of you, your posts, music, tips and suggestions have kept me motivated and lifted my spirits while I was (and am) recuperating.  I am currently working on my second album, and it will be released (hopefully) in 2008, I will post some songs soon.  So to LPChip, Sam Zen, Realabsoluness, Rewbs, Squirel Havoc, and everyone who posts and contributes, I want so say thank you yet again for being dedicated to this site, and while we've never met, everyone of you is important to me.  Thanks for being the people you are.

Best Regards,
Paul
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

Sam_Zen

Hello friend,
I wish you a prosperous recuperation.
Thanks for your kind words.

LPChip

Welcome back TvDude :)

Thanks for your kind words, and please note that even if we're important for you, you are important for us too :)

A community is nothing if you're alone, and just for being there, makes you part of the community aswell :)

Nontheless, its always nice to hear messages like this from time to time, and I want to thank you for that. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

kit beats

Hello :D where is your music?
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

tvdude

Heya Samplekit!

My music is posted in the free music section here at modplug under tvdude, but if you want to check out my sites, here they are:
www.thepsproject.com
www.7161.com/~the_ps_project

The 7161 site has some music on my upcoming album (one of my favorites is "High Seas"), while the official site is only dedicated to what has been released on CD so far.  Hope you enjoy the music.
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

kit beats

Heya tvdude,

Nice website i think, nice pictures also!

Just listened your songs, like the part@4:11 from beautifull event:-)
And the deepness of dinner with the minimalist with the bleep.

Regards from samplekit
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin