[NEWS] Nifflas released Knytt Stories!

Started by LPChip, August 28, 2007, 20:39:15

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Some of you might've heard of Nifflas before.

He's a composer who's active at Mod Archive and CTGMusic. He made several games, amongst The Mod Archive Story, Operator Status, Within a Deep Forest and Knytt.

He now released Knytt Stories.

Knytt Stories is not a sequal to Knytt, but offers similar gameplay. The game also features a great community and level editor. Be sure to play this game if you have plenty of time. If you don't, then its not bad, cus even if you only play one story (yes, there are alot of stories) then you can still enjoy yourself alot.

Check it out here:

The official Nifflas website
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

CrazyAznGamer

YAYKNYTT. I've quite enjoyed the previous game, but I could only do it at school, thanks to my crappy connection...

Still, yay Nifflas!

Nahkranoth

Gee! Waited for this for nearly a month and here it is!
If only Within a Deep Forest 2 was not abandoned :cry:

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

yay, already downloaded it yesterday :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

residentgrey

i am going through Operator Status...EFFING HARD!!!
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Louigi Verona