Recovering

Started by Sam_Zen, December 08, 2005, 02:41:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

I like to offer some data, that was available on the pre-crash forum :
A link to the XM-codes plus information about the XM-header .
And the list LPChip made about the IT-command set .

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"And the list LPChip made about the IT-command set .
Copied from it.txt rather than made. Useful tho, but you'll miss the MPT specifics (which some may say is a good thing).

LPChip

Nice work Sam_Zen! :) This is much appreciated.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Anonymous

2LPChip
Talking about recovery. I noticed that you have managed to regain your original data in the left personal frame about 'Joined' and 'Posts'.
Checking my archive : I joined 19 June 2005.

I'm in the middle of a house-moving, so all cd-roms are in carton boxes, but I found some more material from scratch :
A piece of thread about reversed offset .
A list made by an unknown author about Genres .
A piece of thread about a Sound Glossary .

More to come.

LPChip

Quote from: "Anonymous"2LPChip
Talking about recovery. I noticed that you have managed to regain your original data in the left personal frame about 'Joined' and 'Posts'.
Checking my archive : I joined 19 June 2005.

I'm in the middle of a house-moving, so all cd-roms are in carton boxes, but I found some more material from scratch :
A piece of thread about reversed offset .
A list made by an unknown author about Genres .
A piece of thread about a Sound Glossary .

More to come.

Lol, you're wrong actually. The left pane is far from what I had before.

I just relinked my avatar. As for joining date, that happened right after installing the forum. Its automatically set to this strange date (bug in installer) and as for posts, I had about 4300 posts.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Hm, I should have guessed.
Odd that my previous post is set from 'Guest". Forgot to log in I suppose.
Are there any plans to recreate sub-categories in the future like those before as 'technical questions', 'software suggestions', beta-testing or 'musical discussions' ?

DMNXS

Quote from: "LPChip"[...] and as for posts, I had about 4300 posts.
Note: you're pretty far ahead already with 299 posts as of now :) .
From MST3K episode "Pod People":
   [Tommy shows Trumpy how to work a jigsaw puzzle.]
   Tommy: You see? The pieces go together.
   Joel: Oh, if only this film were so lucky.

LPChip

Quote from: "DMNXS"
Quote from: "LPChip"[...] and as for posts, I had about 4300 posts.
Note: you're pretty far ahead already with 299 posts as of now :) .
Someone has to do it? :lol:

LPChip

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"
Are there any plans to recreate sub-categories in the future like those before as 'technical questions', 'software suggestions', beta-testing or 'musical discussions' ?

The new site will have them. On this forum, we'll only make sub forums if it really seems necessary.