I may not be too active anymore with ModPlug

Started by moltres_rider, October 13, 2012, 15:24:13

Previous topic - Next topic

moltres_rider

I found something that works better in music production... I discovered DLS SoftSynths & VSTi's and they seem to make songs better than ModPlug has been able to do for me... especially with midi... but I haven't left Modplug entirely... I used Modplug for Pokémon sound loops and other things I need to make loops for...

fisk0

Modplug does support both VST instruments and effects though, but, yeah, for some stuff there are more comfortable VST hosts to use, but for about 3 years I used Modplug as my only VST host, and apart from the midi support being pretty terrible, and some effect chains not behaving as I intended (or entirely changing inbetween versions), it worked quite well.

Saga Musix

As I have told him from the very begininng, OpenMPT is not and will never be a MIDI editing application, so it was the wrong tool right from the start. Good that you found something more suitable now.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.