.48 Bug with keys in Instrument Editor

Started by Saga Musix, October 31, 2007, 16:21:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.48

Description of the bug:
Under certain circumstances (seems to be something with multi-sample instruments), it is not possible to preview instruments with the keyboard (by pressing the same keys you would use in the pattern editor). I just provided a testcase: DreamWarp-Showcase.zip
Go to inst 1 (transit). 3 notes are assigned to 3 samples, but i am not able to preview them! everything works with the other instrument

How often does it happen?:
Seems to be when using multiple samples, but leaving out *some* note slots.

How to reproduce (step by step description):
See module.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.48

Description of the bug:
Under certain circumstances (seems to be something with multi-sample instruments), it is not possible to preview instruments with the keyboard (by pressing the same keys you would use in the pattern editor). I just provided a testcase: http://sagagames.de/stuff/DreamWarp-Showcase.zip
Go to inst 1 (transit). 3 notes are assigned to 3 samples, but i am not able to preview them! everything works with the other instrument

How often does it happen?:
Seems to be when using multiple samples, but leaving out *some* note slots.

How to reproduce (step by step description):
See module.

I have already reported this bug a while ago. I think its even open.

Here it is: http://forum.openmpt.org/index.php?topic=1276.0
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.