What Equipment do you use?

Started by KrazyKatz, June 17, 2007, 12:26:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"btw: you seem to live at your parents place?

well yeah (i'm still 17... ;) ) but how did you find out? ^^
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"

I though so too, by one small detail... and that was not the mess :P

Behind your blue synth, there's a throwser, nicelly folded lying on a chair or something, ready to be put in a closet.

Maybe its just a coinsidence, but thats a typical moms thing :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Quote from: "LPChip"Maybe its just a coinsidence, but thats a typical moms thing :P

damn right :lol: :nuts: btw, that "chair" is a pc 8)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "LPChip"Maybe its just a coinsidence, but thats a typical moms thing :P

damn right :lol: :nuts: btw, that "chair" is a pc 8)

Hahaha even worse :) Those moms put your clothes on everything it is NOT supposed to be on! :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

Quote from: "Harbinger"i'm sure he enjoyed the opportunity to flaunt his studio before us!!
Are you guys sarcastic or what ? I don't understand. It's a bunch of limited old crap and selfmade things.
No professional speakers, mixers, soundcards, or microphones. No MIDI gear, no fast pc's.

Yes, of course I'm the happy owner of a vintage analog synth, but it also has crackling pots and switches in the meantime.
By the way, information about it can be found here :
http://www.louigiverona.com/webarchive/samzen/synth/synth.html

I just happen to be living on my own, so if I move into a new home, I immediately declare the livingroom as the studio,
and do the living in the kitchen.
OK, I can flaunt about the fact, that there is a Roland TD6 electronic drumkit too, parked by a friend, to use in jamsessions.

And I forgot some tools. The brain also needs power, so there must be some booze around, plus certain herbal products.. :)

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "LPChip"

I though so too, by one small detail... and that was not the mess :P

Behind your blue synth, there's a throwser, nicelly folded lying on a chair or something, ready to be put in a closet.

Maybe its just a coinsidence, but thats a typical moms thing :P

didn't even notice that....
just thought the room looks kind of small and your wallpaper seems to be a typical one for this sort of circumstances

;)

Quote from: "sam"And I forgot some tools. The brain also needs power, so there must be some booze around, plus certain herbal products.

*rofl*  :lol:

as i'm working as a wholesaler for beverages i never got any problem with my alcohol supply ;)
but yeah... i should have considered that as studio equipment as well  8)
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

seventhson

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"@ seventhson

Could you give your opinion on the pluses and minuses of the KRK RP-5s. Do they give a solid enough bass response for only having a 5 inch woofer? Have you had the opportunity to test them against other monitors in the price range?

@ dBlues, you must have a great wife! some folks would've made the alternate decision :)

Personally i'm quite happy with the RP5s.

Plus: -Clear,neutral sound
       -Non fatigueing
       -Not too expensive

Minus -lacks a little in clarity when it comes to the lower frequencies         (But you could fix that by getting an subbass speaker i think)

But i have to say that i didn't test them against other monitor speakers,so there may be better speakers around in the same price range.

Saga Musix

Quote from: "BooT-SectoR-ViruZ"just thought the room looks kind of small and your wallpaper seems to be a typical one for this sort of circumstances
nah, not even XD what you can see on the pic is just a little part of my room :P one little corner...