.47 D# incorrectly drawn

Started by bvanoudtshoorn, June 16, 2007, 07:15:37

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanoudtshoorn

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.47

Has the bug occured in previous versions? If yes, please specify version(s): (This option is optional, and doesn't need research. But in case you know...)
I think so... It does in .28, anyway.

Description of the bug:
The sharp sign on D#s is incorrectly rendered. The two horizontal beams don't extend past the second vertical beam.
 Strangely, it doesn't seem to happen with any other sharp notes, which is probably why it's gone unnoticed for so long.

How often does it happen?:
All the time. Especially when you use D#s. =P

How to reproduce (step by step description):
1. Put a D# into the pattern editor.
1a. If you really want to see it, grab a screenshot, fire up your image editor, and zoom on in!

I'd say that this would be addressed when the request for customisable fonts for the pattern editor is actioned... if it's actioned. Nonetheless, it's a little bit annoying when you realise.

anboi

well spotted! i just tried it and had to peer closely at the monitor to see it but yep, happens on mine too - in 1.17.02.48

Saga Musix

i guess many of us have used modplug for years and didn't notice... me neither... not even in the times when i had to use the 800x600 resolution! :nuts:
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Snu

wow... i think i need a better monitor, one thats more clear!
amazing that noone ever noticed this, tho its not like its a terribly big issue :p

Sam_Zen

Confirmed with build .48, here's proof :

rewbs

Well spotted. :)
Fix expected in next release.