Music Files MUST come back!

Started by Twarrior, December 01, 2005, 19:03:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Twarrior

Ugh! Modplug has been without a files search long enough!

LPchip -- i give you permission to steal the HTML out of legalmusicsearch.com just so long as you credit me. Feel free to portal it on Modplug. The site just seems so baren without a music file search of some sort! :-(

Dave

LPChip

We're working on a new system, and I'd rather use as much time as possible to code the new site, than to put alot of time finding stuff out and make this "Temp" site with a bit more confortable search section. Cus atm you can just search in that other forum to get to the same result.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

uemchen

:oops:
yeah, a music file search is absolutely needed

greetings   uemchen

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

MisterX

Quote from: "uemchen":oops:
yeah, a music file search is absolutely needed

greetings   uemchen

http://www.modplug.com/mods/nrsearch.php3
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

DavidN

Hah, so many old dreadful songs by me =D

(Does that page search through just the files that were uploaded to the site itself, or is it using an old version of the database?)

LPChip

Quote from: "Wong"Hah, so many old dreadful songs by me =D

(Does that page search through just the files that were uploaded to the site itself, or is it using an old version of the database?)

Must be a really old version of the database.

Squirrel Havoc

It is old, I found old stuff of mine on there, stuff im not particularly proud of :)
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Randilyn

[deleted]

MisterX

Quote from: "SILOH 3005"
Quote from: "LPChip"Must be a really old version of the database.

It looks 2002-ish...

Probably thereabouts, but it was the largest version of the database that I could find on my dusty CDs.  I do have a good number of the songs that were hosted at MPC, I just have one more directory to upload (the oldest one).  Any other links that don't work are a result of the song not being on the site that it links to anymore.
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

Snu

well, it was certainly before i showed up, not a single song of mine is on there, doh.  -_-
at least its not completely gone anyway, how many songs are there?

3 years without a backup, sheesh :p