Making a Song Less Than Four Channels

Started by Really Weird Person, May 31, 2007, 16:42:11

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Does anyone know how to make songs less than four channels in 1.17.02.48? I had made a song two channels once, but I cannot remember how I did it (probably because I have not done it since 2005 apparently, according to the song's tool tape!) Can that be done in the latest build? I see that it is supported, but I cannot find how to do it again! I think that I figured out how I did it, but it appears that I cannot do it in the latest build! Dang!

Saga Musix

i think you can't create 1-3 chan moduels in modplug. but you can open modules that were made in Scream Tracker, Fast Tracker 2 or whatever, that will work ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"Does anyone know how to make songs less than four channels in 1.17.02.48? I had made a song two channels once, but I cannot remember how I did it (probably because I have not done it since 2005 apparently, according to the song's tool tape!) Can that be done in the latest build?
In older versions, it was even possible to remove all channels(which most likely causes a crash) using channel manager, but in .48 the minimum limit for channel manager is four channels.

Sam_Zen

Even files made with FastTracker II were bound to have a minimum of four channels.
So, if one needs only 2 channels, nothing left than just mute chans 3 and 4 :)

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

i might be mistaking, but if i remember correctly try opening a stereo wav-file as a module... maybe that works

edit: nope, also doesn't work...
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V