[Instrumental Beat] Elected decisiveness [IT]

Started by kit beats, May 30, 2007, 19:38:19

Previous topic - Next topic

kit beats

New Samplekit beat

Genre : Instrumental beat

Used some compressor vst's & Classic EQ + samples..

14 Mb song

IT's right Here

strictly tracker-based ;) !!
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

kit beats

When i open the song myself i hear beeps..i must go to the vst js compressor and click on some things just click in the vst and then the beeps are gone, that's 1

2 is i wanted it to be an fade out IT, is that possible, or must i put in the codes one by one on every channel?

LPChip

Quote from: "Samplekit"2 is i wanted it to be an fade out IT, is that possible, or must i put in the codes one by one on every channel?

Just use the effect Vxx or Wxy to alter the global volume.

In order to set it back at the start, use V40  (global volume of 64) or V80 (global volume of 128) or any other value you have in hex. :)

I always use Wxy (which is similar to the Dxy effect.)

W01 will fade out by 1 every time it is being triggered. So if you want to fade out  2 64 row patterns and your global volume is 64 (default) then put a W01 every 2 rows on both patterns.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

ok, got the classic EQ now...

it's nice for a demonstration, but for a real "song", there's much missing (for me)...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

kit beats

kit beats

Quote from: "Jojo"ok, got the classic EQ now...

it's nice for a demonstration, but for a real "song", there's much missing (for me)...

What do you mean Jojo?

You mean it's not long anough for a song?

Saga Musix

no, the length is okay (of course, it could be a bit longer)
maybe it's just not my style, but i think that something is missing in this ... maybe a melody, some pads... ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

kit beats

Quote from: "Jojo"no, the length is okay (of course, it could be a bit longer)
maybe it's just not my style, but i think that something is missing in this ... maybe a melody, some pads... ;)

O.k. yes thanks, but what kind of melody do you think of?
I allready used a guitar and some sounds/pads in the song.

The song has a little bit of a chinese thing i think, i dont know why :lol:

Asharin

It sounds to me that this would be background music, for instance in a  film, where it provides a nice background sound, but doesn't overlap and speaking parts or interfere with what's going on on-screen.
I am Dyslexic of Borg, resemblance is fertile, your ass will be laminated.