[Futurepop] - Hollow (MP3) Danceable, catchy and melancholic

Started by Andy Livid, May 21, 2007, 07:13:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Livid

Here is a new, improved sound-quality version of this futurepop song.

Song name: Hollow
Genre: Futurepop
File format: mp3
File size: 5,65 MB
Kbps: 192 VBR

Link to download:

http://www.mikseri.net/music/play.php?id=315666&type=dl

If you want more, go to my artist page:

www.mikseri.net/andylivid

Thank you!

Saga Musix

i like it. the vocals are not the best, but not bad neither. i could live without them, though ;) but it's a very good tune, really!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Andy Livid

Quote from: "Jojo"i like it. the vocals are not the best, but not bad neither. i could live without them, though ;) but it's a very good tune, really!

Thanks man! Nice if you found something you like on it.

Sam_Zen

Nice work.
The synth with the fast sequence notes at the left could be a little more prominent.
I can follow Jojo on the vocals, but I think it's a matter of being too flat. Maybe a slow stereo-chorus would enhance it a bit.

Andy Livid

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"Nice work.
The synth with the fast sequence notes at the left could be a little more prominent.
I can follow Jojo on the vocals, but I think it's a matter of being too flat. Maybe a slow stereo-chorus would enhance it a bit.

Ok, I'll remember these suggestions when someday I'll put these songs to somekind of compiltation -album and make those final improvements to sounds. Thank you! :)

Andy Livid

Hey!

I made some improvements in sound-quality to this song!

Check out the link in my first message in this topic.

Thank you!

Sam_Zen

You definitely made the snare-sound more in balance with the song.

mrvegas

I guess I first listened after the improvements.  Nice tune -- very dark 80's sound.  (Depeche Mode?)

The vocals sounded good to me -- appropriate to the song.

Saga Musix

I don't have the direct comparison since i instantly deleted the old version but IIRC the bass drum was not that hard in the old version. The vocals could probably have some more treble because they still kinda drown in the mix. I really love the vocoder effect. :) i'd even enjoy it more if there was more vocoded voice in this tune :)
all in all, a really great EBM tune!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.