[Techno/MP3] SuperWaver

Started by Pesho_Zmiata, May 03, 2007, 10:53:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Pesho_Zmiata

Well, instead of the orchestral one, here's something complete.

SuperWaver

VSTi's used:
Polivoks Station - Here
SuperWave P8 - Here

Sam_Zen

Although rather narrow in harmonic sense, I like this one. It has some light swing in it.
There's a naughty glitch at the end of the song btw.

HvitRavn

Sam_Zen

Again checked. No problem.

Pesho_Zmiata

Yeah, it does that 403 thing sometimes, so i changed the server, it should work aok now. I made the beat loop with Hammerhead, and it uses a few jungle-rave-style samples, so it may make the thing a bit chaotic, that's true. As for the swing, its my attempt at making it swing from one type of melody to another, it's my anti-repetition thing... :?

mrvegas

I get a page not available message.  Too bad, I've been curious to hear Polivoks Station in action.  Did you have any issues with the download?  For some reason, the site made me a little nervous, but I'd like to get some of those "classic Soviet synths."

Pesho_Zmiata

Here, i changed the server again... :x The Polivoks Station doesn't quite match the real synth, but its the closest anyway... The download from there goes extremely slow, so i uploaded it here...
Polivoks Station
As for all the SyncerSoft VST's, i've found only the Polivoks one to be good.
You can check this out too while you're at it: YouTube Link

mrvegas

I'm listening now -- very cool.  You obviously know what you're doing musically.

Thanks for the polivoks download.

Saga Musix

sounds oldschool. great work for sure!
is there also a module version? :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Pesho_Zmiata

Thank you all for commenting! Lately i've dropped the whole samples thing and went for the higher quality VST stuff, so no module version... unless you want to hear only the drums ofcource:P

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

nice acid line... but (same for your bassline) is missing some higher frequencies imho.

by the way... i would have expected that track to go berzerk from let's say 1:00 on
...unfortunately it didn't
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Pesho_Zmiata

Yeah, but berzerk isn't in my style i suppose... I can't please all tastes! :)

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Pesho_Zmiata"Yeah, but berzerk isn't in my style i suppose... I can't please all tastes! :)

then plz don't use catchy acid-lines ;)
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V