Quick Pattern Insertion

Started by Really Weird Person, May 07, 2007, 23:18:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Does anyone know how to quickly insert patterns without having to click the little piece of paper every time? I cannot find any shortcut combinations to do this.

LPChip

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"Does anyone know how to quickly insert patterns without having to click the little piece of paper every time? I cannot find any shortcut combinations to do this.

Yeah. I assume that you have the latest beta build. Go to your key-preset manager, and select cathegory: Pattern Editor - General.

In the list below, scroll down to the end. 7 or 8 rows from the bottom up, you'll find Insert New Pattern.

This item probably hasn't been assigned to a key yet. Press a key combination in the box on the right. (I've chosen Ctrl-Insert) and check on key down.

Press ok and see how it works. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Really Weird Person

What is new in version 1.17.02.46? Is it the same as the alpha, but not saying "alpha"? What is Release Candidate 3? Is that 1.17.02.46?