Pitch Wheel support for MIDI In

Started by Saga Musix, May 07, 2007, 18:03:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Hi there, I have some suggestions for a better MIDI in support.
1) If i have a slow tempo (let's say, A 0F) and i record from midi in, it would be nice, that if i play the notes very fast, they are redirected to a new mod channel, so they don't overwrite themselfes ;)
2) Is it possible to support Pitch wheel? I guess I already know the answer - every synth handles that differently, right?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Jojo"1) If i have a slow tempo (let's say, A 0F) and i record from midi in, it would be nice, that if i play the notes very fast, they are redirected to a new mod channel, so they don't overwrite themselfes ;)
Have you tried simply selecting enough record channels(right click on channel name, and select 'Record select', or just left click on channel name while holding Shift-key down.

Saga Musix

Cool, it kinda works in .46 :) i only tried it in .45, before i read that there is a new version. but maybe there should also be a SCx effect when the old note is cut, if that is possible.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"Cool, it kinda works in .46 :) i only tried it in .45, before i read that there is a new version. but maybe there should also be a SCx effect when the old note is cut, if that is possible.

Have you tried it in .46? cus according to the changelog, that has been added ;)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

I tried in .45 when i reported this feature, but now i got .46 of course, and it works ;)