.46 Instruments tab shows comments after converting

Started by cubaxd, May 07, 2007, 14:39:59

Previous topic - Next topic

cubaxd

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.02.46

Description of the bug:
okay, just installed the Version .45, and a few minutes later, after converting an s3m module to the it format, i switched to the instrument editor which showed me the content of the comments tab.

How often does it happen?:
not always.

How to reproduce (step by step description):
- loading or creating an s3m mod
- converting using song properties S3M<>IT (maybe it's necessary to do this step repeatedly)
- switching to instrument editor
- watching song message :)

LPChip

Heh. We just have a .46 update.

Can you see if this behavor happens there too?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

cubaxd

okay, just installed the Version .46 :)

same behaviour here. sometimes, after converting IT>S3M, the instrument editor (which shouldn't be visible in s3m) is shown in the comments tab. But at least it isn't possible to create instruments ;)

LPChip

Okay, Since this post is close to the release of .46 I've edited this bug to have version .46 in it.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.