Feature request,auxes and sends in mpt

Started by seventhson, December 07, 2005, 06:55:48

Previous topic - Next topic

seventhson

I know i have asked this before some time ago,but that was quite a while ago and i can't recall what the responses were.
Would there be a possibility that auxes and sends (or something similar) can get implemented into modplug? I know i can just assign another instance of a certain effect to a vsti or instrument but my cpu isn't too fond of this method(especially when using reverbs),using sends would seriously reduce the strain on cpu usage as you would just simply route multiple instruments to the same effect and then decide per instrument how much of the effect is apllied (dry/wet ratio)
Hope i'm not alone in this :lol:

rewbs

You can already send multiple entities to the same effect.. but being able to control the wet/dry ratio for each input individually would indeed be cool.

hematurge

Not to complain about the current setup but the general tab could stand a more mixer-like interface, ala Fruity Loops or Kristal Audio Engine.
At least two thirds of our miseries spring from human stupidity, human malice and those great motivators and justifiers of malice and stupidity, idealism, dogmatism and proselytizing zeal on behalf of religious or political idols. - Aldous Huxley