[instrumental] Theatervorstellung (it)

Started by cubaxd, March 18, 2007, 01:24:57

Previous topic - Next topic

cubaxd

i searched on the web for some good orchestra samples and i found a nice site. so i made a song of some samples i downloaded there.

Enjoy! :)

Theatervorstellung,  1.6M, 4:07

Sam_Zen

Beautiful ! A fine balanced composition, no need for criticz.

cubaxd

Saga Musix

Indeed very nice samples.
Sounds interesting, well done ;)
Weiter so :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

mrvegas

On my second listen.  You obviously know what you're doing musically.  I like this one a lot.  The samples sound really good with minimal effects -- it looks like reverb only.

LPChip

The orchestral sounds are indeed very nice. Its too bad that the drums (basedrum and snare) aren't in consistence with the reverb of the orchestra sounds which makes it too visible.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

aGIANTpupafish

Quote from: "KrazyKatz"Yah, It reminds me of MAD magazine where the farm guys are playing music on a broom with string, a clothes cleaner, a jug until the angry house wife comes and takes all her cleaning stuff.

cubaxd

Thanks for all your answers :)

@aGIANTpupafish:
It works again. The server where it's hosted seemed down for a while :-/