OpenMPT ver 1.17.3.00a (alpha)

Started by Saga Musix, March 11, 2007, 23:48:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

yay, now the times come where one pattern is a 1/8 note :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Really Weird Person

Thanks for the 65,000 thing. I was wondering what the maximum number of patterns is! I had one file that had over 17,000 patterns, but I was getting bored. I have one song that I had redone and it is now 624 patterns! I am trying to redo three more, but each of them, I believe is going to be a few thousand patterns. I am having trouble figuring that out though because the main part of them has one pattern that is actually only half of a pattern (32 rows). I can see, with 65,000 patterns as the max, why the row number was not increased and why the position jump is not affected by the x-parameter effect. One of my songs even has 7,176 patterns in it! Again though, I am not sure if that is right.

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Really Weird Person"I had one file that had over 17,000 patterns
:o

Really Weird Person

That song did not have any data in it, just straight patterns. I was attempting to figure out what the maximum number was, but I got bored and deleted the file. Then I saw the post about the 65,000 patterns thing. I have not done the pattern thing since seeing that post.

Saga Musix

You really need a bot to try this out ;) :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.