[DECLINED] Spectrum analyzer

Started by Saga Musix, March 27, 2007, 12:33:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Hi,
i guess that many people use modplug for "professional works". A big part of "sound professional" is to optimize your sounds. I know that my request is VERY big, but maybe there's a workaround with VSTs or something? My request as a spectrum analyzer. i want to see if the current mix of my track is okay (e.g. too many mid freqs or too less high freqs)... so is this possible in any way?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

You can use Inspector VST to see that information.

Since adding a spectrum analyser to mpt will slow-down mpt significally, and also the addition costs alot of effort to build, I will decline this request. If one of the programmers wishes to do this, please feel free to set the status to accepted.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.