Fancy-Dancy-Cut&Paste

Started by pelya, February 01, 2007, 20:30:46

Previous topic - Next topic

pelya

When doing cut&paste clipboard remembers the corner with cursor of selection area and pastes using that corner as base so that when you need to move a block of notes one row lower with keyboard you won't need to move cursor to upper-left corner.

I kinda already added that feature  :D  (not in SVN yet) and wanna know if someone likes it.

LPChip

If I need to move a block, I just make a selection and drag it. That way I have full control of what I do and don't see mistakes. I don't really see how your example works, and I fear it to be a very technical procedure to document and use, which on its turn then might cause alot of confusion. Yes, we have a great program, but it shouldn't be one that is way to difficult to understand.

In other words, I don't really understand what you mean, but it sounds like it uses some behind the scene maths which makes things utterly difficult without needs...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs