About once in ~11~50 usages
1 (7.1%)
Less frequently than in choices above.
9 (64.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: April 21, 2007, 22:16:16

LPChip

Quote from: "Dictator"2 Sam-Zen
I now noticed that it crashed after having multiple modules open, then modifying one, and when I closed the modified module, MPT crashed. Happens only when four or more modules are open at same time.

I also noticed that when I open the fourth module, it automatically places the * next to the module's name on top of the screen (indicating it is modified). Don't know why it does that.

It almost looks like you aren't using the latest betabuild. I remember that something like this was reported as a bug once (perhaps on the old forum) and has been fixed. Also the mark as changed was a bug that has been fixed, caused by a plugin that doesn't send a good initialisation and therefor marks it as changed. The fix on that was to make sure a plugin window must be opened before it can trigger a "changed" one.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Dictator

I was indeed using OpenMPT 1.17RC2 (latest stable release, it read in software downloads). Now using latest beta, and it doesn't crash anymore. Thanks!