Is it just me or is this funny

Started by Violette, March 13, 2007, 02:35:04

Previous topic - Next topic

Violette

Hi everyone ;) Just wanna see if this kind of humor is appreciated here ;)

It's called "Hyperactive, Lasse Gjersten tribute" and it's Here .
It's basically a tribute to Lasse's video of the same name, which has been imitated a few times, but this one is a "Satirical tribute". The other thing that cracks me up is most of the people who comment expect to see something smart and original....

So does anyone else find it funny? :-)

p.s.: Sorry this has nothing to do with tracking...

Violette

Okey... :) What does it mean when nobody replies?  :oops:

Sam_Zen

You said it yourself : it has nothing to do with tracking.

xaimus

I have yet to install a flash plugin, so I cannot view that video.

ER UH I MEAN

Rule #0 of Modplug Central:
The only discussions allowed are tracking discussions.

LPChip

Quote from: "xaimus"
ER UH I MEAN

Rule #0 of Modplug Central:
The only discussions allowed are tracking discussions.

You just made that one up, didn't you? :nuts:

There's nothing like this in the rules. Only that you can't discuss mortgages and such...

And in the post your music video thingy, there's a rule that it must be music related...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

tvdude

I think that is why it is rule #0 and not rule 1.  Rule #0 is a non existant rule.  LOL....maybe it is like the first line in a Mod....it is a zero and doesn't exist but it does....
tvdude
"If you look ten feet into a five foot well, you will see what you choose to see."

SoundCrafter

Enough rules talk! This actually happened to me:
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

Oh my god... 64 unread messages in your inbox? No wonder you ever responded to my emails... :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

SoundCrafter

It'd be funnier if you actually did email me.

It'd be EVEN MORE funnier if you ACTUALLY DID email me, but I only thought you didn't because I had 64 unread messages.  :P  :P  :P

Yeah sometimes I don't feel like it. =P
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

Anyway, to get back on topic, I checked the video, and didn't found it that funny. Its just a video where some short clips are putting together to make a dumb guy do beatboxing. Not my kind of humour.