Weekend 404.

Started by KrazyKatz, March 04, 2007, 10:04:51

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I find it funny how both me and MisterX respond to the same question with an answer that concerns different parts of the website.

However, it makes things a bit confusing :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

MisterX

Quote from: "LPChip"However, it makes things a bit confusing :P

My apologies!
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

LPChip

Quote from: "MisterX"
Quote from: "LPChip"However, it makes things a bit confusing :P

My apologies!
No need m8 :)

I have bough a new webhosting and that means that there will be a transfer at some point. It is very well possible that I'll have to hook it up to my .nl domain first. If so, I will ofcource link the lpchip.com to the lpchip.nl domain in such way that it all should go automatically.

When I transfer the site, It'll be down for that period, hopefully just with an "board off-line" message. If all goes bad, then it will show a 404 meaning that the lpchip.com was actually transferred :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Is it possible? :shock: There was NO error this weekend? :D
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"Is it possible? :shock: There was NO error this weekend? :D

How odd, you first ask a question and then give the answer... :P

Saga Musix

oh yes, i am crazy, i turn everything around ;) :D :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.