.03.00 Unable to use S and 8 Buttons

Started by victimofconspiracy, March 11, 2007, 21:07:15

Previous topic - Next topic

victimofconspiracy

Full Version:
OpenMPT v1.17.03.00

Description of the bug:
I am unable to use the S button and the 8 button on the number pad. They work for typing an S or 8 in a text box, but not for playing notes in the Patterns, Samples, or Instruments Tabs or entering Note Properties in the Patterns Tab. It seems to have nothing to do with the key setup as they are all set up correctly. Also, I am using a Logitech 3000 wireless keyboard with standard US layout.

How often does it happen?:
Always in this version. Never in any other versions.

Relabsoluness

LPChip

I've split the topic, cus it was going really offtopic here...

The rest can be found in General Chatter, or by following this link.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

I've had a chat with Relabsoluness, and we've decided to not persue the bugs for now.

The 3.0a build is just a build to play with and there are bugs to be expected.

A newer version will come and have most (if not all) features from the 3.0a build. If that happens, we'll see if the bug still exists and reopen the bug.

Until then, this topic will be locked.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs