Update www.modplug.com

Started by Reenen, March 14, 2007, 07:35:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Reenen

This post is 2 -fold.

1. I really want to know where I can find the (latest, or almost latest) source.
2. The website really needs an update... like, a link to where you can find the latest source.  Not to sourceforge.

LPChip

On the index of this forum, click software downloads.

Yes, it will link you to sourceforge, cus thats where they're being stored.

Also behind the bug submission forum, you see a small text with version number (get it). This link will send you there too.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Reenen

That's not the latest source... it's the latest win build...

I want to see if I can change mikmod to be able to play .itp files.  Or get a library that are able to play it.  But I guess the old source also has .itp support.

LPChip

Oh, I don't know how to get that. I believe you need an CSV tool or so...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Reenen"1. I really want to know where I can find the (latest, or almost latest) source.
http://openmpt.xwiki.com/xwiki/bin/view/Development/GettingTheCode