[Game\rock] Allure of the Dark nightmare

Started by Lilith, February 28, 2007, 19:08:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilith

I would like people to listen to this module so that i can improve it for
an greater audience.

I was a novice user about two years ago,  I have played with it and
learned more than 35 impulse tracker effects.

i have learned how to make an guitar hang,distort, and go on low frequency
using these effects:

F02- high pitch E03 -low pitch H05-sort, of a hang G44 - a roll

I am very modest when it comes to making impulse tracker modules

So I  try to make them better each time.

Click on the link below to go to the file download:

http://files.filefront.com/Allure_of_the_dark_nightmreit/;6829893;;/fileinfo.html
impulse tracker is my favorite module format.

Sam_Zen

Sorry, but this link leads to a lot of game advertisement and popups, but not to a tracker module..

maleek

I was atleast able to download the track. There is much ads, but I found it. :)

Hi Lilith! I hope you find my words encouraging rather then the opposite. These are just a few thoughts written late at night. My main thought after listening to your mod was that it feels a little uncomplete. I personally didn't feel that the general idea of building the song around a key-change contributed to the sense of wholeness in the song. In other words, that you change the key from one pattern to another.
But something that I do want to point out however: the main melodies and arrangement show something very interesting. Especially pattern ten is extremely well arranged and made me loop it and I hooked it up with a line of vst:s just to test some things.

You do have talent. And metal mods are considered harder to create then electronic music for a reason... Your sense of creating melodies are there, like I said, pattern ten is gorgous, but you can get better at creating a sense of unity in the song. A sense of wholeness. These are just my thoughts, and I do hope that you take them negative. (I personally have serious issues with my self-esteem so I have a hard time with any type of critisism.)

Keep tracking! :)