Started by brokendreamsnah, February 24, 2007, 00:36:52

Previous topic - Next topic

brokendreamsnah

Hello, guys!
What a nice forum...
computers

LPChip

Thanks. :)

Feel free to ask questions if necessary, if you run into something with anything modplug related :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

SoundCrafter

Nope. He's a spammer. Signed up on another forum, and his site was google. Hasn't posted anything tho...unless you craftily removed his sig...AGAIN.

EDIT: LOL, his ICQ's 12345678. I'm guessing you already knew he was a spammer, Chip?
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

LPChip

Quote from: "SoundCrafter"Nope. He's a spammer. Signed up on another forum, and his site was google. Hasn't posted anything tho...unless you craftily removed his sig...AGAIN.

EDIT: LOL, his ICQ's 12345678. I'm guessing you already knew he was a spammer, Chip?

Even though he is, I don't remove him, cus he has no other "spamming" stuff.

I only hand out penalties for people who break the rules. He didn't actually broke it.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs