.28 .RC2 Crashes

Started by Reenen, December 05, 2006, 06:26:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Reenen

When I play this sample I made of the entertainer (scott joplin) it just crashes.

version 1.17.02.28 (1.17RC2)
Build Date: Sat Aug 20 00:13:04 2005

Everytime in pattern 22, about row 36 it just crashes on my PC (at home and at work).  

I have 2 versions of the application installed, the older one (the one that ships with the "quickstart" file) plays it fine.

LPChip

Can you confirm that if this also happens in the latest beta build? Its no use to try and fix something in the latest beta build if its not there anymore. Note that alot of improvement and bugs have been found/repaired/made since RC2. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Reenen

The latest one I see on sourceforge is the one I have...  where can I get the next release?

Reenen

Worked fine on latest release!  Cool, now I can use that one. :-)

LPChip

Great. Closing this one. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs