[GAME] Good News Bad News

Started by SoundCrafter, January 17, 2007, 23:09:07

Previous topic - Next topic

psishock

Good news: at least i got inspiration now, i haven't done much for about 2 months.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

Bad News: But aliens from outer space will visit you and keep you from turning your inspiration into new tracks!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

Good news that i have my trustworthy pump-action with me all the time. :D

Saga Musix

Bad News: You still spend too much time on this thread to be able to compose something.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

Good news: that i'm beyong time and can memorize for good anything that comes to my mind, for later usage. =)

Really Weird Person

Bad news:  The knowledge could potentially be applied in the wrong ways.

uncloned

Good News: this thread is totally irrelevant.

g

Bad news: It still won't die.

Louigi Verona

GOOD NEWS: Summer is on its way!

TheEagle

BAD NEWS: Summer is on its way! It's the time of unbearable heat, migraine headache and it's the time for those nasty little creatures with more than four legs...ugh! :wink:

Really Weird Person

Good news:  TheEagle can leave for the summer and go somewhere cooler and with less insects (which have six legs) and arachnids (which have eight legs). Of course, he may use the argument of "What about centipedes and millipedes?" In the case of centipedes, you could simply stick with playing the game. :lol: In the case of millipedes though, I am not sure about that one.

TheEagle

psishock

Bad News: nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!