Invisible (Shadowy!!!!!!!!!!?) Signature!

Started by Really Weird Person, January 14, 2007, 01:37:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

What happened to my signature? Hmmmmmm... Strange! Midna has hidden my signature!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, The Cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Midna wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The title strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shadows Are Helpful and Cheats Are Harmful.

Oh, I see. It was moved to the bottom of posts instead of on the side! That fooled me!

SoundCrafter

I'm beginning to see why you call yourself Really Weird Person.
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

Really Weird Person

You probably are. I like to do the weirdest things. For example, I actually enjoy typing numbers (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...), symbols (! @ # $ % ^ & * ( !)... or End ↓ Page Down ← _ → Home ↑ Page Up End, Insert...) or numbers and symbols together (1! 2@ 3# 4$ 5% 6^ 7& 8* 9( 10!)... or 1End 2↓ 3Page Down 4← 5_ 6→ 7Home 8↑ 9Page Up 10End, Insert...) and making keyboards with Word. I am also seemingly enthralled by the strangest video game characters such as Midna (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midna), ReDeads (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ReDead), and Gibdos (http://www.z64planet.com/?page=content&id=1058&menu=8). My favorite one, though, would have to be Midna (at least for the Zelda series).

Sam_Zen

Is something still weird if it's weird all the time ?

LPChip

Quote from: "Sam_Zen"Is something still weird if it's weird all the time ?

I think not actually...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Sam_Zen

And what's the difference between 2 and 63 exclamation characters : just space.

Really Weird Person

Perhaps even time! So does that mean that weird + weird = normal, not 2weird? Weird

LPChip

If something happens for a long time, then it becomes a normal issue, even if its not normal.

If someone has a deceise for 4 years, at a point they will forget that they're ill. It becomes normal to them.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Really Weird Person

Ehehehe ↑ I see, so in a case like that, weird + weird, weird - weird, weird? and weird ? weird all equal normal. Weird

Midna strikes again! (that is a joke from Strong Bad's line "Trogdor strikes again".)

Note: That laughter and up thing are just to be weird.

Snu

well, what is 'normal' but the average of all weirdness (or the average between extremes)?
so wouldnt normal be the weirdest of all?

Sam_Zen

speed-goddamn-focus

how does one make keyboards with Word?

Really Weird Person

I use bevels. I am not sure if Word 2003 and below has them. In which case, squares, rectangles, cubes or pretty much anything else will do. Once I have inserted the bevel, I resize it if needed. After that, I insert the characters on the keys. For example, for the home row one key, you would make your bevel (or any shape that is available), resize it if needed, then insert the exclamation mark. After insertion of the exclamation mark, press the Enter key twice (That is usually what I do) then insert the one below the exclamation mark. You now have the one key! I generally start with the Escape and grave accent/tilde keys though. After I do those two keys, I do the row of keys above the Q, W, E, R, T, Y, U, I, O, P... keys. After that I do the F keys (the ones at the top near the Escape.) The reason that I do those after the numbers is because I want to try to get them properly proportioned. For example, the F1 key is over the two, not the one. The F5 key is over the middle of the end of the six, not the five. To do the backspace key, I take the size of the other keys and double the width. The same rule goes for the zero/Insert, Enter, and plus keys on the num pad. The Enter and plus would have the height doubled though, not the width.