Looking for broadcasters

Started by Diamond, January 08, 2007, 02:31:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond

Hello everyone, some friends of mine are running an internet radio station using conventional streaming and they're looking for people who might be potentially interested in broadcasting.  We're streaming at 128 kbps with a maximum of 20 listener slots, but that might possibly increase later if the station becomes popular enough.  As of today, the stream is also being simulcast on The Streamer P2P network.
http://www.streamerp2p.com/
Search for the keyword GORDONRADIO.
Currently they don't have many broadcasters so the schedule is fairly open and flexible.  The station doesn't have a specific format.  If you have an idea for a broadcast which is reasonable and you can stick to a regular schedule, then you're probably welcome to give it a try.  You could also simply just simulcast an existing show which you might already be broadcasting if you wish.  If you're interested in broadcasting, send me a private message.
In your message try to give at least a basic description of what format you might have in mind for a broadcast and leave an Email address where you can be contacted.
If you're just interested in listening to the station, go to
http://www.gordonradio.com/
I broadcast my own show on Saturdays from 10 PM eastern until 4 AM.

residentgrey

Are u lookin for people to do programming? in a few months after i gain my music wings and get a damn nice library i would like to do either a parody show or an eastern/anime/japanese popular muzik show. Weird I know.

That is, if my job permits me to.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Diamond

Quote from: "residentgrey"Are u lookin for people to do programming?

Yes, we're looking for people to do programming.  And weird is fine as long as you can stick to a schedule.

residentgrey

on second thought I may end up on a ship in a few months, which means no interweb.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.