[COMPO] The MODPlug Tracker Compo 2007

Started by LPChip, January 09, 2007, 19:29:04

Previous topic - Next topic

georg

What's the reason for all the people over at CTGmusc and #modarchive not joining? Other than having to use only MPT, when IT or milky or schism or w/ever could be allowed?
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

Waxhead

LPChip:
I'm working (every now and then) on my entry and I'm pretty determined to submit it close to feb.10 since I dont exactly have to much free time to work on it.

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "georg"What's the reason for all the people over at CTGmusc and #modarchive not joining? Other than having to use only MPT, when IT or milky or schism or w/ever could be allowed?

They can't stand me...  :?

LPChip

Quote from: "georg"What's the reason for all the people over at CTGmusc and #modarchive not joining? Other than having to use only MPT, when IT or milky or schism or w/ever could be allowed?

Um, I actually think they don't know about the compo, because I kind of not told them... :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

georg

Quote from: "LPChip"

Um, I actually think they don't know about the compo, because I kind of not told them... :P

No... you don't say ::)
Include other communities in such projects.

EDIT - I think i'll submit tomorrow or the day after. I'm almost done unless i go on a rampage and add all kinds of new stuff. I'm having high hopes for this entry which means i'ts heading for doom. Everytime i get optimistic about a compo entry it only lasts until i hear others' entries and i go  ddaaaaaamn! What does it take?!

And s-f, you wish you were *that* popular!

LPChip

Atlantis told me I should post this at CTG too, but I've got second thoughs. The people at CTG are much different than those on modplug, and probably would get a flamewar for the nice samplepack and rules.

Then I figured, this compo is made for MODPlug Tracker about MODPlug, so it should be for the people of MODPlug.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

georg

LPChip

georg

Change and redo and extend over here,
retrigger and mute and pan over there,
cut and chop and add a fade in,
bung this silly song in the bin.

I'll make it on time. Really! I swear... almost done

CrazyAznGamer

I am bumping this topic, because people need to submit!
>_<

apple-joe

I need a new, better entry. I'll at least give a try so I may submit something before February 10th.

Waxhead

As said before I'm still pretty determined to submit close to 10th Feb. so let's hope that's the final deadline :)

LPChip

I don't intend to change the deadline. :)

The exact deadline is set to february 11 th, 0:00 GM0 (london time)

At that time, I will deactivate the upload script. If it still works, you're lucky, if not, then its past the deadline. :)

Waxhead

There - I am now in progress submitting my entry. What do I think about it? well frankly not much. I sure hope it's a good excuse to say that I lost my inspiration because I honestly did :)

LPChip

One hour remaining to submit your entry.